Corporate Governance & Policies
The Corporate Governance Statement of Think Childcare Limited and its subsidiaries (referred to hereafter as the ‘company’ or ‘Think’) was approved by the Board of Directors (the ‘Board’) on 27th March 2015.
The company has adopted the 3rd Edition of the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations.
You can download each of the policy documents in PDF by clicking the links below:
1. Code of Conduct Policy
2. Board Charter
3. 2018 Corporate Governance Statement
4. Audit and Risk Committee Charter
5. Continuous Disclosure Policy
6. Diversity Policy
7. Shareholder Communications Policy
8. Fraud and Corruption Policy
9. Securities Trading Policy
11. HR & Remuneration Committee Charter
Workplace Gender Equality
Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act) - Annual Public Report
In accordance with the requirements of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act) on 10th June 2018, Think Childcare Limited lodged its annual compliance report with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Agency).